Residential & Commercial Roofers in Puyallup, Seattle & Tacoma
Standard grade gutters are installed in individual sections, piece by piece. This was the only available option for decades. These standard types do work, however, the joints along the length of the gutters create the conditions that cause leakage. These traditional styled gutters are better than no gutters at all, but today you have another choice.
New technologies have made seamless gutters a more affordable choice for the average customer. and once a person realizes the difference these gutters make in protection, they never look back. Our seamless gutter sections are custom-cut on the job-site to a custom fit. This allows the need for seams at only the corners of your new gutter-system, ensuring a stronger, leak proof product. Our gutters are made of K-Style heavy-gauge material. We offer a wide variety of colors and gutter options.
K-style gutters are a type of rain gutter that are shaped like the letter “K” when viewed from the end. They are commonly used in residential and commercial construction because they are aesthetically pleasing and can effectively direct rainwater away from the foundation of a building.
It is important to note that proper gutter installation is essential to the overall effectiveness of the gutter system. Poorly installed gutters can lead to a variety of problems, such as leaks, water damage, and erosion. By working with Bates Roofing, LLC, you can ensure that the job is done correctly and that your gutters will function properly for years to come.
There are several types of gutters that are commonly used on residential and commercial properties:
- K-style gutters: These are the most popular type of gutters, named for their shape which resembles the letter “K”. They have a flat bottom and back, and a decorative front. K-style gutters are available in a range of sizes and materials, and are suitable for most residential and commercial buildings.
- Seamless gutters: These are gutters that are custom-made on site, using a specialized machine that forms the gutter material into the desired shape. Seamless gutters are popular because they have fewer joints, which reduces the risk of leaks and makes them easier to maintain. They are available in a range of materials and styles, including K-style, half-round, and fascia.
- Half-round gutters: As the name suggests, these gutters are half-round in shape and are typically made of copper or zinc. They have a more traditional look and are often used on historic or high-end properties. Half-round gutters are not as common as K-style gutters, and may be more expensive to install.
- Box gutters: These are large, rectangular gutters that are typically found on commercial or industrial buildings. They are often used to handle high volumes of water and can be customized to fit the specific needs of the building.
- Fascia gutters: These are a type of K-style gutter that is installed directly behind the fascia board of a roof, so that they are not visible from the ground. They are a good choice for buildings with a minimalist or modern design.
List of our Services
For almost 40 years, Bates Roofing, LLC has been offering the finest roofing and roofing-related services to the Greater Seattle/Tacoma areas delivering maximum value to every single commercial property owners we work with. That means excellent results at affordable prices and assistance with insurance claims as well! Our service list includes the following:
- Residential Roof Construction
- Commercial Roof Construction
- Residential Roof Repair
- Commercial Roof Repair
- Roof Maintenance
- Wind damage
- Storm Damage
- Emergency Roofing Repair
- Emergency Roof Tarping
Bates Roofing, LLC is proudly serving the following cities
Let's Talk About Your Next Roofing Project!
In This Page